NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!
ugh! oh well back to staying at the house I guess, not like I need to be out running around....have so much crap to do now as it is, stupid dishwasher still ain't fixed
Here we go again
The retail price of gasoline rose by about 2 cents last week to average $2.12 a gallon nationwide, the Energy Department reported Monday.
The weekly government survey said the average price nationwide of regular-grade gasoline increased by 1.9 cent to $2.116 per gallon, or 8.2 cents a gallon higher than the same time a year ago.
Pump prices were highest on the West Coast even after a 3-cent decline, averaging $2.327 a gallon, and cheapest in the Gulf Coast, where motorists paid on average $2.028 a gallon. In the Midwest, gas averaged $2.05 per gallon.
One of the key factors underpinning the current price of gasoline is the high cost of oil "? the result of strong demand, tight global supplies and geopolitical uncertainties.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!
ugh! oh well back to staying at the house I guess, not like I need to be out running around....have so much crap to do now as it is, stupid dishwasher still ain't fixed
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
My dish washer is taking a break and watching tv [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Think I'll start biking my Wise County/Blacksburg commute.
If I start right now I could be there in a coupla days...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Hehehe Mines already in the bed!![]()
now tell me you men didn't just refer to your wives as dishwashers!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
*elp6n smacks you both upside the head....*
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
NOT ME! ! !
My wife is the dishwasher [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Or is it my dishwasher is my wife??
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Everyone remember this the next time you buy gas.
Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even be good for us!
The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor. An interesting thought it to boycott their GAS.
Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.
I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil compa! nies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies IMPORT OIL FROM THE SAUDIS:
Shell............................. 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco......... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels
If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!
Here are some large companies that DO NOT IMPORT OIL FROM THE SAUDIS:
Citgo.....................0 barrels
Sunoco...................0 barrels
Conoco...................0 barrels
Sinclair.....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips..............0 barrels
Hess.......................0 barrels
ARC0.......................0 barrels
All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers.
I try to buy from Hess when I can.
But does anyone know where Sheetz's gas comes from?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks